Webroot Internet security is quick, fast, and easy to download, install and run antivirus software to protect the user’s device from harmful threats. Additionally, it scans the system and can prevent harmful viruses from causing harm to the system. However, it works in the background and even does not slow down the freeze the system.
Webroot Internet security is an affordable solution for various devices, scans the device faster, and takes less storage space. Therefore, to protect the system against harmful threats, this is perfect antivirus software. It regularly scans the system and identifies new threats, and immediately eliminates all dangerous files.
Minimum system requirements for Windows
Webroot Internet security can be installed on a system with one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions)
- Windows Vista 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32-bit, and 64-bit (all Editions)
Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/AMD Duron family, or another compatible processor
- 128 MB RAM (minimum)
- 2 GB RAM recommended (minimum)
Hard Disk Space:
Internet access is required.
- Google Chrome 11 and newer
- Internet Explorer version 11 and newer (Windows XP IE8)
- Microsoft Edge (partial support)
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 and newer
For Mac computers:
Minimum System Requirements for Mac
Webroot Internet Security software can be installed on a system with one of the following operating systems:
- OS X 10.10
- OS X 10.11
- macOS 10.12
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
128 MB RAM (minimum)
Hard Disk Space:
- Internet access is required.
- Google Chrome – current and most recent versions
For Android and iOS devices:
- Minimum System Requirements for Mobile Devices
- Android operating system version 4.4 (Kit Kat) or higher
- Android-compatible phones and tablets, including Kindle and Nook
Webroot Internet Security Download procedure
Following are the steps through which the users can download Mcafee Internet security on their device.
- The users are suggested to open the official website to download Webroot Internet Security.
- Note: The official website of webroot Internet security is “webroot.com/safe .”
- When the official page gets open, it will get downloaded automatically, and the users are advised to save the file.
- The users can also tap on the “Download Now” option.
- After this, the “.exe” file will begin to download.
- Then the users are suggested to tap on the downloaded file.
- After this, the installation procedure will begin.
- Now the installer dialogue box will get open on the screen.
- After this, the users are advised to type the 20 alphanumeric key code in the given field.
- Then click on the “Agree and Install” option.
- After this, the users are advised to follow the on-screen instructions to install the webroot internet security software.
- Once the installation procedure gets complete, the software’s main interface will get open on the screen.
- All mac users are supposed to access the official website, i.e., “webroot.com/safe,” to download webroot internet security software.
- After this, on the official website, tap on the “Download Now” option to download the webroot internet security software.
- Then the download procedure will start.
- Note: The “.dmg” file will begin to download.
- Once the download procedure is complete, the users are suggested to click on the downloaded file and run it.
- Then the installation procedure will start.
- Now the users are suggested to select the preferred language.
- After that, enter the 20 digit keycode in the given field.
- Then tap on the “Agree & Install” option.
- Before the installation procedure starts, the users will be asked to enter the Mac username and password.
- After this, the users are supposed to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation procedure.
So after performing these steps the users can easily download Webroot internet security on their device via webroot.com/safe. Although, if any user fails to complete the download procedure or encounters an issue with the software, they are suggested to ask for help from the professionals.